1. Research and develop new technology innovation by considering the quality of products.
2. Provide the best service for customers’ satisfaction.
3. Expand new markets abroad and domestic to distribute the market and target groups effectively.
4. Maintain good relationships and reliability with customers, employees, business partners, and communities.
5. Developing a quality system to meet international standards such as GMP, HACCP, and HALAL.
6. The goal is to determine food KPIs to the zero from customer complaints and set to the zero from the slow delivery.